The following articles generated the most traffic in November. Unfortunately I don’t have stats for my articles on the Electric Cloud Blog this month, but here’s the data for the top five posts on blog.melski.net:
- Makefile hacks: print the value of any variable: 89% of page views
- Shell commands in GNU make: 4% of page views
- HOWTO: install kernel debuginfo packages on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11: 2% of page views
- Cloud computing for traditional dev/test: 1% of page views
- Public versus private clouds for dev/test: 1% of page views
The top article, Makefile hacks: print the value of any variable was wildly popular, which is great, but also skewed the numbers pretty heavily. The price of (small) success, I suppose.